Bistre Desert
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bistre Desert

A Pokemon RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mild Plot and Explanation; Character Positions Available

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zabarmitsfa
Admin

Mild Plot and Explanation; Character Positions Available Empty
PostSubject: Mild Plot and Explanation; Character Positions Available   Mild Plot and Explanation; Character Positions Available Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:49 pm

There are fifteen starter pokemon in Professor Cactus' care, therefore there is a (possibly temporary) cap of fifteen main characters. I would like to have, what I feel is a fairly accurate balance of "positions" in the roleplay, however this is something with which you can haggle if I feel it won't unbalance the roleplay.

Our main characters are the children of the residents of Dryleaf Town; in Bistre, youth do not start their pokemon journeys on their tenth birthday, but rather on the first day of the cool season. There are three seasons; the aforementioned, the rainy season, and the dry / hot season. It is hoped that the caravan and solo travelers will reach New Waterhole, a bountiful city in Bistre, before the dry season rolls around, and that they will either take the time to wait it out or prepare themselves appropriately. For the moment, you should only be concerned about being allowed into Professor Cactus' Laboratory for the first time, and choosing your starter pokemon, following space and time rules onto Trek 1 afterwards would be appropriate. Oh, and when you do get this far, the wild pokemon you encounter will be determined by myself and any moderators, who will also roleplay them for you, until you catch them or one of you faint. Anyway, I would really like to promote member interaction in my forum, and so if (the eventual) we could get one big thread going in Prof. Cactus' lab later, that would be spectacular. In other words, I don't want anyone arriving alone to the lab, even if we only have five main characters, I would like it to be expected that they all arrive together to receive their starter pokemon.

Eventually I am hoping one week our time will equal one day of their time, the first four days of our week being their daylight hours, and the last three being their night.

I will post a MAP once I've put together a more eye-friendly version.

The youth of Dryleaf Town are encouraged to follow the life-path which suits them, and this is why they are not limited as trainers on their journey:

1 Researcher Position :: Available

1 Photographer Position :: Availble

4 Breeder Positions :: All Available

3 Coordinator Positions :: All Available

6 Trainer Positions :: All Available

If you are the pokemorph, there is a chance I will allow you to take the photographer position, if it is available.

I will not create my character until at least five positions / pokemon have been claimed, so that there are as many options available as possible for you, my members!

To find out more about the positions, head on to the next topic.
Back to top Go down
https://bistredesert.rpg-board.net

Mild Plot and Explanation; Character Positions Available
Page 1 of 1